Monday, December 30, 2013

Natural Hair: Fun with Buns! pt.2

Big Girl Hair

My 7yr old Princess asked me for "big girl hair" for Christmas. I came up with this super cute and simple, age appropriate style!

I started with a part from the crownof her head then ear to ear and flat twisted that section of hair over to one side and secured the end with a rubber band.

Then I gathered her hair up into a high ponytail. Once ponytail was secure I stretched the twist around the base of the ponytail and secured in place with a hair pin.

Finally I wrapped her hair around the base of the ponytail in a circular motion creating the bun. I pinned and tucked until the desired bun shape was formed.

That's it!!

Products used: Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer
Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste for her edges

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...