Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Marvelous Mauve's

Nude Mauve's

Who doesn't love a nude/mauve color? I do and I have found the perfect pair to rotate between. There is a 3rd on the horizon but it is currently sold out. As soon as I get the "in stock" email I will be placing my order because of course, I must have it. I will come back with an update as soon as I receive it. Until then lets talk about Lancome's Vintage Rose and Buxom's Hooligan. Can you say perfection? That is exactly what these two lipsticks are for me...Perfection! Perfect creamy consistency and perfect color for my skin tone. I'm almost certain that anyone could pull these colors off. Their like my lips but better. I say that because the natural color of my lips is similar to the color and undertone of the lipstick which makes for a perfect nude. That's not to say that you can't see the mauve when the color is applied but on me I feel like I can get away with calling it a nude. On lighter skin tones I think the colors would show as a true mauve, not as nude toned. Either way you can't go wrong with either one. Both are great for a nude summer look and will be great moving into fall. Needless to say I have definitely elevated these two products to my holy grail list of beauty products for the lips. Go out and grab a nudey-mauve!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...