Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MAC RiRi Hearts Summer Collection 2013

RiRi Woo, RiRi Boy, Heaux, Hibiscus Kiss

I know there are tons of reviews online about this collection. I debated on whether or not I would put up a blog post about it but I figured it is quite possible that there could be some people that have not heard about or seen this online only collection. This is just a first impression blog post as I have yet to use any of the products. I can say that I have swatched RiRi Woo and the Hibiscus Kiss Powder Blush Duo and so far I like them both. I have heard mixed reviews about the blush duo but I found it to be a gorgeous flush of color when applied. Follow me on Instagram to see what these products look like on. I'll be posting pics soon wearing the blush and each lipstick. Do you have this collection? What are your thoughts?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/11190/New-Collections/RiRi-Hearts-MAC-Summer/index.tmpl





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...