Wednesday, July 31, 2013

NARS: Realm Of The Senses & Soulshine

As I've said before I've never met a NARS product I didn't love and these two newly released blush palettes are no exception! I do believe in the saying "You get what you pay for" and that has been true for me with each NARS purchase. I don't mind paying for a good quality product. As you will see below these two blushes are stunning and a must have for the remainder of summer. I will even be carrying these beauties over into fall and winter!

Realm Of The Senses:
Golden, pink, bronze glow is how I would best describe how the color looks on me.

Soulshine:
Pink, peachy, coral, golden, bronze glow is how I would best describe how the color looks on me.

Both have tiny specks of golden glitter. Just the right amount where mature women can feel comfortable wearing it without feeling like a teenager. Both blushes are very pigmented and can be applied lightly for more everyday wear or heavier depending on your preference.

I have to admit these blush palettes are similar. I don't think it's necessary to purchase both for this reason. However I do believe once applied on the skin you can tell the difference. Skin tone will play a big part in bringing forth the differences in color once applied on the face.

Both palettes will be released 8/1/13 exclusively at Sephora.

I'm not certain if these are limited edition or if they'll be apart of the permanent blush line so if you are interested I suggest you head to your nearest Sephora counter and check them out or purchase online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...