Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nicole Lee Premium by Suzy Han

What can I say....The bag is fab!! Sparkles, girly and all the right colors. Nothing says spring and summer like a colorful purse. I fell in love as soon as I laid eyes on it. I am drawn to beautiful colors and patterns. This purse had it all and I had to have it. I lucked out on the last one. This is my only Nicole Lee purse but since purchasing this one I can say for sure this will not be my last. Her purses are so unique and well made and worth the price. I can't tell you how many compliments and comments I get every where I go. If you're sick of the same ole black or plain Jane brown purse check out her purses online. I have heard that you can find Nicole Lee purses at some TJ Maxx locations. My purse was purchased from a boutique in Lake Geneva, IL. Be bold, be brave....Get some color in your life!!!
Inside lighting (no flash)
Outside lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...