Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rimmel London SHOW OFF Lip Lacquer

Recently released in the U.S. these lippies were hard to come by. After shopping around at several of my local Walgreens, I found them. I decided to pick up 5 of the 8 available shades. The color payoff is amaze-balls!!! These lip lacquers are crazy pigmented. On first impression they don't seem to be drying on the lips at all however I think it's safe to say they fall in the category of a lip stain. I had to vigorously wash my arm with warm water and soap to remove the swatches. I would also recommend wearing a coordinating lip liner. When applied to the lips I did notice some of the color bleeding outside of my natural lip line. All in all I think these are well worth the $4.99. If you are in the market for new lippies this spring and summer these are definitely a go. And let's face it, you can't beat the price....PUCKER UP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...