Monday, June 3, 2013

A Touch of Pink

With Spring/Summer on the horizon I can't help but be excited about PINK!! What girl doesn't love a splash of pink on the lips, nails or toes? In this post I highlight 2 of my favorite Essie Polishes for Spring/Summer. These colors are beautiful and will go with any skin tone. I also picked up two lippies from the Covergirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm line in #220 and #215. The colors are vibrant without being too bold and have a nice smooth finish. Essie Polish and Gloss Balms were purchased at my local Walgreens. Now on to this divine soap that I purchased at Ross. This soap has a very fresh and clean scent. The scent is not overbearing but does leave a refreshing scent on the body. If you're interested in the nail polish or lippies click the links below!

www.covergirl.com
www.essie.com


Watermelon Twist
Haute Pink Twist





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...