Thursday, June 20, 2013

What's On Your Face?

Skin Care


Dare I say I have FINALLY found a regimen for my face that is effective. I think so!! I have combination skin, oily and dry. Most of my breakouts occur on my chin or nose. I wouldn't say that I have severe acne but definitely the occasional breakout. I have tried so many products for my face and everything has been unsuccessful until now. While I cannot say that my breakouts have ceased. I can say with confidence that I have had significantly less breakouts and when I do have a breakout it does not last as long. Recently I noticed that if I have a pimple trying to surface and I immediately start to treat it, it will go away. The only product I have not used yet is the All-One Hemp Tea Tree Pure- Castile Soap. I have heard amazing things about this soap and I am eager to try it. I will do an updated skin care post once I have used it enough to give a fair review.

Dickinson's (original witch hazel )Oil Free Pore Perfecting Toner: I use this daily at least 2-3 times per day. Once in the morning, again when I come from work and again before bed. My face feels refreshed after using this, never dry. I absolutely love this!! I highly recommend this product.

Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer:  I use this product at night only as it is very moisturizing and almost too moisturizing to wear during the day especially in the heat. I feel like it's too heavy for day time wear but a great treat for the face at night before bed. I do not use this every night but at least 2-3 nights per week.

Yes to Tomatoes Acne Control Gel Cleanser: This stuff is amazeballs. I use this at the first sign of a breakout and everyday in the area of the breakout until it is gone. If I do not have any breakouts I only use this if I feel like my face needs a good cleansing which is usually 2-3 times per week. I highly recommend this product.

Vitamin E Oil - I use vitamin E oil almost daily, mainly at night. Vitamin E oil helps to soften skin, moisturize and is a natural antioxidant. My skin feels extremely soft after using. I highly recommend this product.

If you have used any of these products, what was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...