Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All about Essie!!

My love hate relationship with Essie...


Is it just me or does Essie have some of the prettiest colors? I think so, HOWEVER their formula can sometimes be a bit streaky. Take one of their new colors, Boom Boom Room. I absolutely love the color. The perfect girly pink but the formula on this particular polish is very thick and hard to work with in my opinion. On the other hand another of my favorite Essie colors is Cute As a Button. It is thin, streaky and requires at least 3 coats for complete opaque coverage. Now let's talk good Essie..."Butler Please" a cult favorite, this beautiful blue polish is almost completely opaque in 1-2 coats depending on preference. All in all Essie offers an awesome range of colors but for me the formula is hit or miss. What are your favorite Essie colors?





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...