Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mary Kay

3C23 One Woman Can
3A17 Celebrate
If you're a Mary Kay fan I'm sure you have heard about these awesome products!! But if not I promise you won't be disappointed. I have never ordered Mary Kay and was under the impression that Mary Kay had nothing for me, nothing current. I was wrong!! The lip stick is by far one of the creamiest formulas I own. The gloss, OMG the gloss!! You've all seen these glosses before with the swirl that promises to add a little punch to the gloss only to find out that the little swirl does nothing but make the packing look good. Not the case with "Celebrate"! This gloss is the perfect mix of a gorgeous nude pink with stunning microscopic gold flecks that are sure to compliment every skin tone. I love the lipstick as well but I must admit the gloss has fast become a fav. Perfect for everyday wear!

If you are in the market to try these products or any Mary Kay products please contact:

Raquel Ford
www.marykay.com/msraquelford
Msraquelford@marykay.com
(708)271-2489

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...