Monday, June 24, 2013

Classic Red Lip

NARS...Dragon Girl

Velvet Matte Lip Pencil


I've never met a NARS product that I didn't like. The quality of their products is exceptional! Let's talk red lips. A bold red lip color can be intimidating. I definitely think you have to really have a certain level of confidence to really rock a "siren red" lip. While I fit the part even I still have reservations when it comes to a bold red lip. There's the fact that I have birthmarks on my lips (no I'm not a smoker, LOL they really are birthmarks) and I really have to be careful with certain lip colors as some colors enhance the appearance of my birthmarks. Red being one of those colors. When I first tried on this color I fell in love. I didn't even care about my birthmarks anymore. The color is absolutely stunning! The formula is matte without being drying to the lips. I would say it falls into the lip stain category. You can pair it with a gloss for a little shine but I prefer it as is. This lip pencil retails for $25 and is well worth every penny in my opinion. You can purchase NARS products at many retail locations. Here is the link to NARS official website: http://www.narscosmetics.com/color/lips/lip-pencils/
Be Bold, Be Confident, Be You and rock your red lips!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...